#029 Surviving grief – Interview with life crisis coach Karin Hagelin
I am so happy and grateful to share this wonderful interview with Karin Hagelin. Karin is a life crisis coach and the person to search help for in grief, trauma and crisis.
We talked about
- what happened in the past ten years, since we first met
- what to do when you would like to support a person in grief
- what NOT to say when a person is grieving
- personal emotional hygiene
- first aid tools for trauma and grief
Here you can find Karins homepage: https://karinhagelin.ch/
The blogpost on EFT with Video: What is EFT? https://karinhagelin.ch/what-is-eft-tapping/
Are you curious how I work – subscribe to my newsletter and book a first call with me half price.
Thank you fro letting me serve.